Hello all my lovelies!
Hope this finds you all well. Can you believe that I have actually made another video! Yes I know they have been few and far between. However I just had to show off the beautiful new Pressed Petal Washi Tape from Stampin Up that makes it so easy to create beautiful flowers for any project you may be working on.
All the materials and dimensions used are listed below and the “How to Video” is attached.
I hope you like today’s card and apologies for the very amateur videoing, I’m still learning!
Pressed Petals washi tape
Tin Tile embossing folder
Crumb cake ink
Pick a Tool
Gold Foil Sheets
Triple banner punch
Scalloped Linen Thread (Rococo Rose)
1″ circle punch
Gold faceted gems
CARDSTOCK and DSP
Crumb Cake cardstock
- for card base – measuring 29.6cm x 10.5cms (Half of A4 size cardstock cut lengthwise)
- for sentiment tag backing 8.5x 3cm
- 5 x 7.5cms
Very Vanilla cardstock
- For card front 10 x 14.3cms (to be embossed with Tin Tile embossing folder)
- For sentiment 8 x 2.5cms
- Scrap for circle for flower and also for the leaf and sprigs
Rococo Rose DSP
- 6 x 7cms
Gold Foil sheets
- Punch out a circle and make up flower as demonstrated.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla cardstock with the Tin Tile embossing folder through the big shot machine.
- Distress all sections of the card front using either a distressing tool or a pair of scissors
- Using a sponge dauber “age” the edges of all cardstock and DSP with Crumb Cake ink.
- Punch out sprigs and leaves and age and curl as shown in video
- Tag the sentiment strip and the sentiment backing strip and remember to “age” the tag after cutting.
- Adhere a strip of the washi tape down one side of the embossed card front
- Adhere the two sentiment strips together with the brad
- Adhere the DSP onto the piece of crumb cake cardstock measuring 6.5 x 7.5cms at an angle
- Put together the “bouquet” and adhere to the DSP and crumb cake card pieces
- Adhere the linen ribbon around the card front and adhere two ribbon “tails” to the “Bouquet”
- Punch a hole in the sentiment tags and adhere with a brad.
- Assemble card together and use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment tags.
- Adhere card front to card base and your card is complete!!!
Please feel free to contact me at any time with any queries or questions you may have.
Hope you all have a great day and until next time – keep on crafting!!