Had a lovely Coffee and Card class this morning despite a couple of cancellations but Judy and I soldiered on and made a lovely monochrome Christmas card (pictured above). Very easy to make. Here’s how!
- Night of Navy Cardstock for card base.
- Whisper White cardstock for card front
- Night of Navy Ink
- White ribbon
- Extra Whisper White cardstock for sentiment
- Piece of computer paper to make your mask.
- First of all make a “mask” by using the 2.5″ circle punch in a scrap piece of paper.
- On your card front of whisper white cardstock, sponge with Night of Navy ink in circles ensuring you hold your mask down. Leave a little lighter area in the centre or just off centre. Make the “moon” as dark or as light as you wish.
- Stamp Santa and his sleigh in memento ink across the moon.
- Stamp the trees from Winter Woods in Night of Navy
- Make a knot with some white ribbon and adhere across base of trees around the card front
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of white scrap paper and punch out.
- Optional extra to sponge around the sentiment.
- Adhere your sentiment with dimensionals
- Glue your card front to your card base
If you would like any of these beautiful products, be sure to contact me or use my safe and secure online shop.
After the class I went to lunch with a lovely dear friend and came home and made some gable boxes. These make a great gift wrapping idea for Christmas or fill them with some yummy chocolates or lollies or even some beautiful soap to make great stocking fillers. I sell these for just $2.50 each but if you would like to buy the gable boxes and decorate them yourself they come as a pack of 12 for $14.00 and you can get them in either silver or white. They are great fun to stamp and decorate with whatever your imagination delivers!
Hope to see you later in the week!
Cheers for now!